Free Shipping For Orders over $49
• One-piece silk nightgown
• V neck
• Cropped sleeves
• 100% mulberry silk
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Simple silhouette, comfortable and elegant. Hollow French lace design, with a soft and delicate touch, is beautiful and graceful.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or hesitation.
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 90 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
• Please contact us to mail [email protected], indicating the item(s) you would like to return or exchange and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
• After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned without the package box.
• Drop off your package at the local post office. Send us the return tracking number.
• Once we receive your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund to your account in accordance with our return conditions.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified. We begin preparing your order immediately after it is verified. With this sort of time frame, it's difficult for us to change or cancel your order, however, we will do our best to support your request.
• A tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped out.
• Generally speaking, we need 24 hours to process orders and another 5-7 working days to deliver orders. Learn more about shipping information.
• Please kindly note, for monogrammed or customized items, we need another 3-5 working days of preparation time for any personalized service before shipping. Customized or monogrammed items, cannot be canceled, returned, refunded, or exchanged.
• If you have any questions, please contact customer service first, do not reject the package, otherwise, we will not be responsible for any adverse consequences. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
|Processing Time: 24 hours|
|Region||Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|5-7 Business Days||3-4 Business Days|
Momme(mm)=Density 19mm=19lbs 100 yards of silk
Momme (mm), is a unit traditionally used to measure the quality of silk fabrics. One momme = 4.340 grams per square meter; 8 momme is approximately 1 ounce per square yard or 35 grams per square meter.
- For Silk Bedding discover our silk bedding
The Density of silk measured by momme. More threads = more durable and expensive.
25 momme = thread count 750 durable for 10 years +
22 momme = thread count 600 durable for 5-10 years
19 momme = thread count 450 durable for 3-5 years
16 momme = thread count 300 durable for 1-3 years
- For Silk Sleepwear discover our silk sleepwear
Normally, the higher the momme weight, the more durable the weave, the more luxurious the fabric is, the more suitable it is for heavy-duty use, and the longer the shelf-life.
16 momme - lightweight and it’s better to be washed by hands
19 momme - durable and can be washed by wash machine
22 momme - heavier, more durable, more luxurious, washable by machine
25/30 momme - heaviest, most durable and can be saved forever, washable by machine
Generally, all silks can be washed and the heavier ones can be washed repeatedly. The heavier the silk, the more opaque it becomes. This can vary even between the same kind of silk. For example, lightweight Charmeuse is translucent when used in clothing, but 30 momme charmeuse is opaque. Therefore, it does not mean that you must always buy silk products with higher momme weight. For instance, it would be too heavy to put on 30 mm silk sleepwear for the night, but 16mm silk sleepwear is not that durable, though. In a word, it is a question of making proper choices according to your own needs.