100% pure mulberry silk of high quality, close to the skin and breathable, soft and smooth as satin, healthy and eco-friendly without pollution or peculiar smell.
The silk scarf is extremely cozy and good for wearing all year round, providing you warmth in spring and autumn, also bringing you coolness in hot summer.
Various ingenious designed and elaborately printed patterns available, colorful and gorgeous, delicate and beautiful- Fit for women of all ages. You will be the distinctive one in the crowd.
Silk Scarves could be wrapped around your neck, waist, wrist, ankle, as well as your purse or handbag by different knotting and wearing ways, Can also be used as a silk scarf for your hair. It is a great addition to compliment your total looks and outfit for any occasion.
An ideal and thoughtful gift for your beloved and special ones in celebration of Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, or other special days.
There is always a lack of a suitable silk accessories in a woman's closet, such as the wind, lightly around the neck, with silky touch in spring and summer, creating a beautiful new life. Beauty is always an infinitely possible future. The surface of mulberry silk is smooth and clean, with a delicate and soft touch, and silky smooth. Silk fabrics have a natural drape, which is neither light nor heavy. It is difficult for other materials to have this lightness.Silk feels naturally soft and smooth. It is close to the skin and cannot be matched by any fiber. Known as the ""fiber queen"", the second skin of the human body, it can truly make people's minds and bodies get the best care and enjoyment."
Is silk good for scarves ?
As a natural fiber, real silk is the best durable material for fashionable scarves. Silk also has better colors because of the way it reflects light. In addition to its color, real silk also has a silvery and fashionable appearance. It feels soft, smooth, shiny, plump, excellent in elasticity, has good moisture absorption, air permeability, and shields ultraviolet rays.
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 90 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
• Please contact us to mail [email protected], indicating the item(s) you would like to return or exchange and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
• After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned without the package box.
• Drop off your package at the local post office. Send us the return tracking number.
• Once we receive your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund to your account in accordance with our return conditions.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified. We begin preparing your order immediately after it is verified. With this sort of time frame, it's difficult for us to change or cancel your order, however, we will do our best to support your request.
• A tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order is shipped out.
• Generally speaking, we need 24 hours to process orders and another 5-7 working days to deliver orders. Learn more about shipping information.
• Please kindly note, for monogrammed or customized items, we need another 3-5 working days of preparation time for any personalized service before shipping. Customized or monogrammed items, cannot be canceled, returned, refunded, or exchanged.
•If you have any questions, please contact customer service first, do not reject the package, otherwise, we will not be responsible for any adverse consequences. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
Processing Time: 24 hours
5-7 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
Momme(mm)=Density 19mm=19lbs 100 yards of silk Momme (mm), is a unit traditionally used to measure the quality of silk fabrics. One momme = 4.340 grams per square meter; 8 momme is approximately 1 ounce per square yard or 35 grams per square meter.
- For Silk Beddingdiscover our silk bedding The Density of silk measured by momme. More threads = more durable and expensive. 25 momme = thread count 750 durable for 10 years + 22 momme = thread count 600 durable for 5-10 years 19 momme = thread count 450 durable for 3-5 years 16 momme = thread count 300 durable for 1-3 years
Normally, the higher the momme weight, the more durable the weave, the more luxurious the fabric is, the more suitable it is for heavy-duty use, and the longer the shelf-life. 16 momme - lightweight and it’s better to be washed by hands 19 momme - durable and can be washed by wash machine 22 momme - heavier, more durable, more luxurious, washable by machine 25/30 momme - heaviest, most durable and can be saved forever, washable by machine Generally, all silks can be washed and the heavier ones can be washed repeatedly. The heavier the silk, the more opaque it becomes. This can vary even between the same kind of silk. For example, lightweight Charmeuse is translucent when used in clothing, but 30 momme charmeuse is opaque. Therefore, it does not mean that you must always buy silk products with higher momme weight. For instance, it would be too heavy to put on 30 mm silk sleepwear for the night, but 16mm silk sleepwear is not that durable, though. In a word, it is a question of making proper choices according to your own needs.
How To Identify Real Silk ?
Use a lighter to burn the edge of the silk material. The real silk does not see an open flame, and has the smell of burning hair. The ashes become black granular, which can be crushed by hand. Simulated silk, such as rayon (viscose), has a paper-burning smell when burned, showing a little off-white ash; burning polyester will cause flames and black smoke, and after the fire is extinguished, it will appear as hard and black beads.