1. Put on a silk shirt. The only thing you can't see the buttons is the silk button down shirt. The concealed placket is sewn with a layer to cover the buttons at the placket. It is a dress shirt that is common in extremely formal occasions. Concealed placket is generally used for French shirts. The design is more concise, suitable for matching with Windsor collar. Wearing and choosing formal suits gives people an elegant and noble feeling. The advantage of the silk button down shirt is that the design is simple and capable, the placket is not raised, it is beautiful and secret, and it is not afraid of embarrassment when bending over.
2. The button is exposed outside is the silk button up shirt. The placket has a certain supporting effect on the collar seat, and visually keeps the silk shirt symmetrical, and to a certain extent, it gives people a neat and tidy feeling. Silk button up shirt is generally used for American or English shirts we usually wear. The whole set is suitable for casual suit jacket, casual pants and jeans.
As every style guide will tell you, one wardrobe staple you can’t live without is a simple, classic silk shirt. There is nothing quite like a silk shirt. It’s the symbol of effortless chic and it’s a timeless, completely versatile, always elegant addition to any wardrobe, which can be worn in all seasons and for all occasions.
There is no wardrobe staple quite like the silk shirt, but what are the properties of a silk shirt? See below for :
A symbol of effortless chic
Silk has always been worn by style icons, past and present, such as Katherine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Grace Kelly, Lauren Hutton, Marilyn Monroe and more recently Victoria Beckham, Angelina Jolie and Olivia Palermo, to name but a few.
A simple silk shirt never goes out of date and can be worn for many years! When investing in silk, opt for classic styles that will stand the test of time, such as silk shirts, silk t-shirts, silk camis and of course, silk lingerie.
Comfortable and luxurious
Silk is a lightweight fabric and it feels so soft and comfortable next to your skin. Not only does it feel amazing, but it is also deeply luxurious and sensuous. There’s a reason why Marilyn Monroe insisted on silk for her famous photoshoot ‘Nude In White Silk Sheet’! Polyester wouldn’t have had quite the same impact!
What do you think, do you plan to buy a silk shirt?
1. The value is different, the price of silk shirts is higher than that of cotton shirts.
2. The ingredients are different. Silk is an animal protein, and cotton is a vegetable protein.
3 The feel is different: the silk feels slippery and soft. Cotton shirts are harder.
4. Different somatosensory: The somatosensory of silk is easy to fit and more breathable.
5. The appearance is different: the silk shirt has a sense of elegance.
Use a lighter to burn the edge of the silk material. The real silk does not see an open flame, and has the smell of burning hair. The ashes become black granular, which can be crushed by hand. Simulated silk, such as rayon (viscose), has a paper-burning smell when burned, showing a little off-white ash; burning polyester will cause flames and black smoke, and after the fire is extinguished, it will appear as hard and black beads.