How to put on a silk duvet cover
If you’re like many people, you’ve struggled to put on a silk duvet cover. You may find yourself flinging the comforter inside with the end result resembling a lumpy bag of coal. We’re here to help you snooze smarter. Sleep is important to us at Real Silk Life and we don’t want you sleeping under a lumpy mountain of bedding. We want you dozing under the fluffy duvet of your dreams.
Follow These Steps：
1. Turn silk duvet cover inside out.
2. Lay silk duvet cover on the bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
3. Lay the comforter on top of the silk duvet cover.
4. Starting at the head of the bed, roll both the silk duvet cover and comforter together toward the foot of the bed.
5. Once at the end, invert the silk duvet cover opening around the ends of both sides of the bundle (like a sandwich baggie).
6. Button or zip the silk duvet cover closed.
7. Unroll the bundle in the opposite direction (back toward the head of the bed) and fluff.